Child Safety TipsToronto's certified baby proofing and baby gate installation experts since 1994.
5 ways to reduce common hazards
- Assess critical areas such as stairs (inside and outside), kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room and garage.
- Put hazardous products out of a child’s reach. Put them in a locked or other secure storage area. Remember, kids are smart and imaginative explorers.
- Establish safety rules for all family members and visitors too.
- Be Prepared! Take a course in CPR and First Aid. Have a first aid kit on hand. Make a list of emergency numbers readily available for use by others such as neighbors, relatives and baby-sitter.
- Never leave your child unsupervised! There is no product or service that can guarantee your child’s safety at all times. The ultimate responsibility is YOURS.
With over 20 years of experience Babyproofers Ltd. can provide you with the peace of mind that everything is mounted correctly. We’ve installed over 5,000 baby gates, 15,000 magnetic cupboard locks and a variety of child safety products.
Falls, Poisoning, Burns and Drowning in and around the home are the leading causes of PREVENTABLE injuries for babies and toddlers. No matter what age your child is, it is never too early or too late to have us survey your home.
The ADVANCED CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CHILDPROOFER designation indicates that YEHUDAH FRANKEN has met the exacting standards set by the International Association for Child Safety as to professional education, knowledge and experience in the field of child safety issues, ethics, business practices, installation of child safety products, performance of child safety consulting and has demonstrated knowledge of child safety issues.
The standards for the Advanced Certified Professional Childproofer program are found on www.CertifiedProfessionalChildproofers.org